Professional quality turntable equipped with a new direct drive DC servomotor, an adjustable dynamic anti-skating control and a USB output that allows connection to the computer. completely manual, it plays vinyls at 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm and has convenient wireless bluetooth® connectivity.
Just download the free audacity recording software (compatible with mac and pc), or any other software of your choice, and start converting vinyls to digital audio files.
In addition to the USB output and Bluetooth® connectivity, the turntable is equipped with a detachable dual RCA output cable and a selectable phono preamp that allows direct connection to a home stereo system, even if it does not have a dedicated phono input.
The tonearm is 'S' shaped with adjustable tracking force and the headshell, with at-hs6 universal 1/2 "support, features a high performance at-vm95e cartridge, equipped with a 0.3 x 0 elliptical stylus. 7mm (compatible with any vm95 series replacement stylus)
- high fidelity audio with bluetooth wireless technology
- direct drive dc servomotor
- completely manual operation
- adjustable dynamic anti-skating control
- selectable speeds: 33/45/78 rpm
- die-cast aluminum platter, anti-resonance with felt mat
- at-hs6 universal 1/2 "headshell and at-vm95e dual moving magnet ™ cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mm elliptical stylus (the supplied cartridge is compatible with any replacement stylus from the vm95 series, offering in this way a wide range of options for any pocket and type of use)
- balanced 's' arm with hydraulically cushioned lift control and lockable support
- connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via the dual rca output cable (included)
- Integrated and switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line output
- stroboscopic plate with speed indicator
- variable control pitch with quartz speed lock
- Removable 'target' light for easier 'cueing' in low light conditions
- cushioned base for reduced feedback coloring at low frequencies
- the AC power supply manages the AC / DC conversion outside the frame, reducing
noise in the signal chain
- by downloading and using the free audacity recording software (compatible with mac and pc), or another at will, it allows you to convert vinyl records into digital audio files
- equipment: usb cable, stereo rca cable, mains power supply, adapter for 7 "(45 rpm), counterweight, slipmat, protective dust cover (removable and with removable hinges)
- dimensions (mm): 452x352x141,6
- weight (kg): 8 (without lid)