Dual-Mono circuitry and fully discrete components. Polystyrene capacitors and precision resistors. 5 levels of gain. Impedance and variable input capacity. Selectable subsonic filter. 2 inputs and 2 RCA outputs. Gold connectors. Dimensions: 206x91x227 (LxAxP).
• Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Ultra low noise circuitry
• Selection between 2 phono inputs & 2 line outputs
• Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
• Selectable input impedance (for MC: fix or variable)
• Selectable input capacitance (for MM)
• Selectable subsonic filter
• Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
• Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. Compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. It offers connection for two turntables plus two selectable line outputs and a continuously variable selection of input impedance for low output MC cartridges while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!