The STUDIO 351 Mono Balanced Power Amplifier produces over 900 Watts of power - enough to satisfy almost any speaker. A pair of ST351s can easily drive an impressive home stereo system. Thanks to our exclusive technology in the construction of transformers, your speakers will receive all the required power in an easy usable way, allowing you to use them to their full potential.
In the STUDIO 351 we have implemented a largely dimensioned power supply stage capable of coping with instantaneous and large power demands in any condition of use.
The mono configuration also allows an almost infinite channel separation which results in an impressive depth and focus of the scene.
if you need high power amplification, with unbeatable sonic performance and disarming dynamics without spending a fortune, the STUDIO 351 are the amps you are looking for
- Solid state amplifier
- balanced differential circuitry
- class A up to 15 W
- EamLab transformers
- 24 transistor MJL3281 / MJL1302
- filter capacity> 80.000uf
Dual mono amplifier operating in class A up to 10 Watt
• RMS power per channel 350 W @ 8 ohm, 600 W @ 4 ohm, 930 @ 2 ohm
• Input impedance: 47 Kohm via XLR, 47 Kohm via RCA
• Slew / rate 35 V / uS
• THD 0.003% at full power on 8 Ohm
• DF 350 on 8 ohm at 50hz
• Sensitivity 1.2 Vrms for full power
• Frequency response 10hz - 28Khz +/- 0.05 db / 28khz - 100Khz +/- 3db
• THD vs FR 0.003% @ 1Khz
• CMRR input> 88 db
• Signal to noise ratio> 118 db
• Dimensions 42x35x21 cm. (L x W x H)
• Weight 27 kg