12-inch (300mm) 3-way Studio Monitor Bookshelf Loudspeaker
The JBL 4312G is a 3-way, high-performance compact studio monitor in the iconic JBL configuration dating back to 1968.
The JBL 4312G is a 3-way, high-performance compact studio monitor in the iconic JBL configuration dating back to 1968. The latest in line of top-notch bookshelf speakers inspired by the legendary Model 4310 Control Monitor, the 4312G delivers thundering bass, with dynamic and clear highs for a thoroughly enjoyable audio experience. The compatible JS-120 Loudspeaker Stand is available for this model.
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer (JW3000SW-8)
- Mid Frequency Transducer: 5-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone (JM125PC-8)
- High Frequency Transducer: 1-inch (25mm) Magnesium/Aluminum alloy dome tweeter with waveguide (054ALMg-1)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-200 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 44Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V@1m): 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Crossover Frequencies: 640Hz, 5kHz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing port
- Inputs: Five-way Binding Posts
- Finishes: Black Woodgrain with Black Cloth Grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.5 x 14.25 x 12 inches (597 x 362 x 305mm)
- Weight: 52.4 lbs (23.8kg) each